Table Of Contents
- Shopify Benefits, The Most Reliable eCommerce Platform
- What You Need to Know Before Building Your Own Breathtaking Shopify Store
- The Three Completely Different Shopify Choices When it Comes to Design and Optimization
- Hire a Professional to Design and Build a Top-Quality, Memorable, and Unique Shopify Store for You.
- Acquire Beautiful Prebuilt Shopify Stores
- Beautiful Prebuilt Shopify Stores for Sale
eCommerce has increased within the past decade thanks to how easy it is to buy items online.
The use of credit cards and other online payments has made it a lot easier to pay for products and services than ever before.
Here we have three options to start your exciting Shopify journey:
- Buying prebuilt Shopify stores with several products inside (including product descriptions and images).
- Using a pre-made eCommerce Shopify theme and configure it by yourself.
- Hire a professional to build and optimize your Shopify Store.
By choosing one of these options, you can get your business off the ground even if you do not have a whole lot of money to spend.
Shopify is the best option as of now to start your eCommerce business.
Shopify Benefits, The Most Reliable eCommerce Platform
Shopify is the leading eCommerce platform because it offers everything you need to start and run your online store. It is easy to use, reliable, and scalable for any business size.
It has an exceptional backend where you can manage orders, customers, payments, and much more. They also offer in-depth reports to track sales, conversion rate, and other metrics.
Shopify offers a wide variety of customizable themes to give your online store a great look that fits your brand. You can also create custom themes if you have the technical knowledge or if you want, you can hire a designer or developer.
It offers a secure and fast environment, flexibility, and a good number of resources to make the perfect eCommerce store; no matter if you have 100 visitors or 100,000 visitors a month, Shopify will handle everything for you.
Shopify has the fastest-growing app marketplace, where you can find thousands of apps to improve the functionality of your store.
Their pricing is very reasonable compared to other platforms. They charge you for the basic plan at $29/month plus additional fees for extra services like credit card processing.
Check out our article about Shopify monthly costs and plan features by clicking here.
What You Need to Know Before Building Your Own Breathtaking Shopify Store
Building a successful Shopify store can take a lot of time and energy. Here are a few things you need to understand before you start.
Shopify is a powerful eCommerce platform that is easy to use and has many built-in features for building your online store.
That said, it is crucial to plan out the basics of your website design and structure before diving headfirst into any other task.
Each Shopify seller has their unique process for launching a new store, but they all follow these seven steps:
- Create your 14-days free trial account on Shopify.
- Setting up the Shopify account and understanding how templates work.
- Add products that fit into your brand.
- Add apps that will boost your conversion rate and revenue and serve your customers better.
- Set up shipping costs.
- Build your marketing strategy that includes traffic sources such as Facebook, Google, Pinterest, etc.
- Optimize your store for better conversion rates.
The Three Completely Different Shopify Choices When it Comes to Design and Optimization
In this section, we will talk about the pros and cons of your options for building your Shopify store yourself, acquiring a prebuilt Shopify store, or hiring a professional.
Building a New eCommerce Store From Scratch by Yourself
If you are already familiar with Shopify and have some design skills, and have a small budget, it could be a good idea to build the store from scratch by yourself. In this case, you can use a Shopify theme.
A theme is a pre-made store template that you can use to build your Shopify store.
Finding the perfect Shopify theme is not an easy task. You may find some free templates on Shopify’s themes store with basic functionality and some paid templates that are ok.
You can also find a good and fast Shopify theme.
#Pros by building a new eCommerce store from scratch by yourself
- There are some themes optimized for conversions, loading fast, and have great designs.
- You do not have to learn to code to install and use them, but you have a learning curve.
- If you choose a paid theme, you will have access to updates and fixes.
- The cost is relatively lower than hiring a professional to build your theme.
#Cons by building a new eCommerce store from scratch by yourself
- Many themes will hurt your conversion rate because they are heavy, and the loading time is too large.
- Most of them are not optimized for conversions, and this will impact your business heavily.
- The best themes are not free to download, and usually, you have a monthly fee to get updates.
- You will spend a lot of time learning and configuring the theme.
- You will need to spend time making an SEO-optimized Shopify store.
Use The Perfect Theme For Shopify
There are thousands of Shopify themes, but not all themes are created equal. Some might be aesthetically pleasing but lack the functionalities you want.
For a successful store with a great website design for eCommerce, you need a refined structure and features. That is why we recommend several themes that are attractive but also fast.
If you choose one of these themes, we are confident that your shop will sell more, generate more revenue, and much more traffic.
Hire a Professional to Design and Build a Top-Quality, Memorable, and Unique Shopify Store for You.
Hire a professional to build a fully customized Shopify store may be the best option, but not for everyone. Some eCommerce entrepreneurs are better off doing the work themselves.
The truth is that if you are not a professional designer and you do not know anything about conversion optimization, you better hire a professional or agency to do that for you.
#Pros of hiring a professional to build a top-quality, memorable, and unique Shopify store for you
- This option will allow you to customize your site and add features that might not be available on a Shopify theme.
- These customizations will bring in more conversions and revenue to your store.
- A professional, unique, and fast-loading design will give you an extraordinary impact, and your customers will be comfortable when buying from you, bringing in more conversions, repeat customers, and much more revenue to your store.
- You will have more chances to succeed. One misstep can make or break a business, and you need the best tools and configurations to make it work.
- You will worry only about what matters which is sales, revenue, and marketing.
- You will save a lot of time you can use for other tasks.
- Your store will look trustworthy.
- The website will be SEO optimized.
#Cons of hiring a professional to build a top-quality, memorable, and unique Shopify store for you
- By hiring a professional, you will need to spend more money.
- You will need to communicate with the professional and discuss your project from time to time.
- Since it is a unique work, it will take more time than other solutions.
If you are looking for the best Shopify store project solution, we can make the best Shopify store for you. Contact us for more information by clicking here.
Acquire Beautiful Prebuilt Shopify Stores
Several prebuilt Shopify stores come with an assortment of customization options.
Other prebuilt Shopify stores offer more limited options. Pay attention because it can be dangerous for your conversion rate and revenue.
On the other hand, if you are new to this and do not want to spend money and want to save time, buying prebuilt Shopify stores could be a great option to start.
There are tons of affordable prebuilt Shopify stores, and it is a faster way to be up and running.
#Pros of acquiring beautiful prebuilt Shopify stores
- You do not need to spend a lot of money.
- You can have your store up and running in a snap, and it will save you a lot of time.
- You can use the momentum of the launch to stay on top of your work.
- You can get great designs when you order prebuilt Shopify stores.
- These themes come with products to sell. In some cases, the product descriptions are great but not unique.
- It can be customized by you always.
#Cons of acquiring beautiful prebuilt Shopify stores
- Many sellers out there offer bad-quality prebuilt Shopify stores. Be careful.
- In most cases, prebuilt Shopify stores will lack the functionality needed to get more conversions and revenue.
- Bad for SEO since everyone will receive the same texts and sometimes the same products with the same product descriptions.
- People who buy the same prebuilt Shopify stores will sell the same products, and the competition will be tough.
- Your design and functionality will not be original and unique. The stores are often very similar, and they’re usually missing a few key features. It can be hard to stand out.
Beautiful Prebuilt Shopify Stores for Sale
If you are looking for prebuilt Shopify stores, then it might be the right option for you. And if you are a complete beginner, you will be able to have an eCommerce store ready to go using this approach.
Now you have an idea of what to do next depending on your budget, time, and inspiration. You know the best ways on how to build a Shopify store.
Building a Shopify Store is one of the best ways to sell online. However, if you want to stand out from the competition and drive traffic to it, your Shopify store must be unique, have a top-quality design, and should be optimized for conversions.
You have the power to decide if prebuilt Shopify stores are what you need or build one by yourself is the way to go for you. The advantages are cost, time, and access to higher-quality templates.
But you lose the ability to get expert help on some aspects.